Sunday, August 22, 2010

Terry, & I Love You

My sister-in-law Terry is one supportive gal. Her encouraging remarks to Facebook buddies are constant. She's the consumate cheerleader for her family and friends. You can count on her affirmative comments. The support given to her children and grands, as well as to her mother and siblings is admirable. Terry's love for her family goes beyond words and straight to action. Terry and my brother Bill are thoughtful, kind, and giving. I'm grateful for both of them.

Once she gets on a roll, Terry can make jewelry faster than anyone I know. When she and my sister Carole came to Florida to perfect their wire wrapping skills, she caught on quickly and created an amazing amount of jewelry during our beading marathon. Of course, she was doing it in the middle of the night when the rest of us were sleeping. She understands the word "focus" better than most. Driven might even be a better word. When Terry makes up her mind to do something, she gives it her all, making me examine myself for commitment level.

Thank you so much, Sis, for being an example to your children, grands, and the rest of us. I appreciate you!

I Love You is very comfortable to wear. Hammered sterling silver hearts give it a weddingish look. It could easily be just the set for a beautiful bride. It's also pretty enough to wear with a simple black dress. Round facetted Aurora Borealis crystal stays put on each heart because the silver is hammered with it in place. White glass pearls separate each heart or allow the earrings and slide to dangle nicely. Ask my sister-in-law how it feels on. She has a set.


















No comments:

Post a Comment